Confirmed Performer Tickets
Thank you to all that applied to perform at the Entertainment Tent this year! We are almost a month away from the start of the 2020 season! If you have confirmed your show date and time, your entry ticket(s) will be sent via USPS to the address on file by January 31st.
As a reminder:
- Tickets can only be used once on the day of your performance.
- You may re-enter the festival grounds on the day of your performance if you get your hand stamped at the gate before exiting.
- If you use the ticket a day prior to your performance, you will be required to purchase another ticket.
- Any extra tickets must be turned in to the stage manager upon arrival at the backstage entrance.
- Any extra tickets not turned in after your performance will be voided and unusable for entry.
- Gate 8A does not sell tickets. Parents will need to purchase tickets for entry. (The closest ticket gates to the Entertainment Tent are Gates 5 & 10.)
- Tickets lost or stolen will not be re-issued.
As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send them our way, just email us at email@example.com.